Monday, April 14, 2008

ExerciseTV

Yay! I finally found something on ExerciseTV (on our Comcast OnDemand) that I can actually see myself using in my own living room. Have you read about Jillian Michael's (think tough trainer on the Biggest Loser) new workout program? It's called 30 Day Shred. I've wanted to try her cardio programs. In fact, I always dream about how nice it would be to have her whipping me into shape a few weeks. I ran out of time between getting home and making dinner tonight, so I went OnDemand to see what was available. I just did Level 1 tonight and I have a feeling I won't be able to walk tomorrow. And I've been working out at our gym, so this was actually a really effective living room workout!! Funny thing is, I remember doing all three of the Girls Next Door's workouts this past summer to see what they were like and Kendra's karate kicking whatever that was was the only one that did it for me. She was still laughing a bit too much for me to take her seriously. And so I hadn't gone back to ExerciseTV until I saw an ad for Jillian's stuff. She's tough enough for me through the screen. I can't imagine what she'd be like in person.
If interested:
http://www.jillianmichaels.com/
www.exercisetv.tv

No comments: