I can't believe it's been a year since my "little" sister graduated from college. I had been going through her graduation pictures and playing with them in Photoshop. Wanted to share one.

I wonder what it feels like for her. I wonder if she has thought back to that day of celebration or if she even noticed that her one year anniversary passed since she's been living the fast paced NYC life and training for her marathon.
I love ya sis. Still proud as ever if not more.

1 comment:
I'll tell you exactly what it feels like! AHHHHH. That's what it feels like. Waking up before 10? pshhhh.. Spending 8 hours in a cubicle 5 times a week? pshhh... Having money? ok, I can handle that!
SEND ME BACK TO COLLEGE (and pay for all of my expenses)
xoxo love ya beck
oh and yes - definitely realized that the one year mark has passed since all of the little lehigh kiddies are trickling into the city..
Post a Comment