Woo hoo! My sister is coming to visit. She'll be here tomorrow night in time for dinner. Weird how you can have that weird esp thing with your sister. I was having a blah-ish Wednesday night (sorry honey for having to put with that) and my dear sister has been having a blah-ish week. She asked to come visit before I could beg her to come - yay for me! There is just something about time with my sister that makes me feel human again. I'm usually really sad when she leaves which is never fun but during the time we are together I feel really really good...like happiness is exploding out of me. And if anyone watched the new show on ABC Tuesday night ___ and I Survived a Japanese Gameshow you might now what I mean. That is if you laughed so hard until you cried like I did watching both shows. I really wasn't expecting that when it came on TV but I literally could not stop laughing for 2 hours. So yay for my sister.
T minus 27 hours.
: )
And I know I am very far behind in blogging. I have lots to post about what we've been up to. A visit to Williamsburg with my mom to see my aunt and uncle, my best friend became a doctor, Memorial Day trips, our anniversary, end of being a 2L for hubby, 5 year college reunion, sister ran a marathon, losing power in our apartment for the up-teenth time right before the in-laws visiting, visiting one of my bestest friends who moved and is now an hour away from me, a Bucknell wedding in Pitt, a tid bit of crafting... Maybe I'll get to that early next week...here's a peek at the craftiness that has been going on and my full gallery is linked on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment