Friday, July 25, 2008

Bling and Birthday Fun

The girlies.
Leigh, Christine and Karissa in front.
Dara, Beth and me in back.

Ryan and Leigh with the ring pose already nailed.


Last night we celebrated our friend Ryan's birthday at Buffalo D's Bar and Grill in Ballston with yummy wings (mmm spicey bbq) and a few pints. I missed out on the cheese fries since we got there a little later than everyone else. We were also celebrating Ryan's engagement to Leigh. He popped the question Wednesday morning on their 2 year anniversary. And he even had called in and gotten her the day off of work to celebrate! You can watch the whole proposal story below and learn about how Leigh almost spoiled the plans and what Ryan drank the day he asked Leigh's mom. Sorry about the bad lighting and iffy sound. I had to work with what I had in the restaurant. And yes that's "Thriller" playing in the background.

Congrats guys!

I am having some problems getting the video up. Bare with me for a little bit.

No comments: