Today is starting off rough. Our fridge is on its way out. I fear that it is about to hum its last hum. It has been humming (running) constantly since Sunday. So all of our freezer food is freezer burned. Joy to me last night when I tried to cook dinner. We reported it Sunday when we got home from the bay but the maintenance people said nothing was wrong with it on Monday. And when I say constantly running I meant constantly running (with 5 minute breaks every 4-5 hours). Our apartment seems so loud. The fridge is a convience we've enjoyed, especially when it was quiet. I hope that gets fixed today. Then this morning I woke to a drippy faucet in the sink. But I told myself not to stress because we pay a flat fee for our water bill. But that didn't do any good because I was thinking about how much water was wasted overnight or since whenever it started dripping. I have a crunchy part to me I guess. And of course we are still battling mouse #11. But I don't want to go there today. Not just yet. Don't want to talk about how we might have to move out of our apartment in a moments notice. Yet again. Since I just spent 1.5 hours dealing with it all this morning before coming into work (late) I need to give myself a little pick-me up. Not going there right now. Saving it for tonight.
So here is my pick-me up that was in my email in-box this morning. Jessica Sprague is truly an inspiration to me. Here blog is here and her website is here. She taught me just about everything I needed to make myself comfortable with beginner/intermediate photoshop for scrapping. It has been a while since she has done a Photoshop Friday post (all of her's are here if you want some help too!) and I was excited to see one waiting for me in my in-box.
Here is her post on the Photo ShaZAM! process and below are my 5 minute results (yes, this took only 5 minutes! actually probably less than that!). I've been playing around with some actions too, but this was fun because it was made by ME and not someone elses actions.
before..
...after
Thanks Jessica for the pick-me-up! Here's hoping that the rest of today and weekend is ShaZAM! in a good way.

1 comment:
wooohooo, looks great!
Post a Comment