To my hearts delight I won one of the hourly (#29 to be exact) contests during The Big Wig Bash I posted about earlier. I won a prize pack from the scrapbooking manufacturer Adornit and can't wait for it to get to me!! You can see their website here.
Here are some pics and things from the crop.
First up, one of the contest was to take a pic of your scrap area - the messier the better. At the time there was no problem for me there. But then I had to clean it up a bit over the weekend. So it went from this...
To this...
I made two things. One was an ad inspired layout which I did digitally.
The second was a quotable embelishment and here is what I made. Simple.
There were a bunch of prompts to get some journaling done with the end goal to scrap the words. Here were some of my introspective thoughts..
And I saved all of the other challenges to do some time in the future.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment