Thursday, August 21, 2008

What we've been up to

We did this.
@ Trevor and Kirsten Gibson's wedding
Meridian House, Washington, DC
And then this.

Catholic U's All-Journal Welcome Event

And then this.

@ Sara Barellis, Maroon 5, Counting Crows Concert

Nissan Pavillion, Bristow, VA

Send off for Beth and Mike before school starts

More to come on all.

  • We've been watching the Olympics (as noted several times.)
  • I've been reading and reading and reading and crafting a little and avoiding cleaning and cooking. Hm. Did I just admit that on here?I did my first swap on scrapbook.com.
  • Mike started school. Before that he finished his summer internship at the National Labor Review Board and planned out the orientation for the new law review staffers.
  • I'm sure he'd like to remember that he had to get a new bookbag. Or maybe not.
  • I fought off that icky bug that is going around.
  • We watched "No Reservations" on HBO OnDemand.
  • I found a replacement for the glass I broke months ago!
  • Mike agreed to start eating wheat bread.
  • Oh yeah, and did I mention Mike started school?

No comments: